Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Illuminated Letters and Scripture From Revelation

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse,
whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war."
 Revelation 19:11 paired with "The LORD is a warrior; The LORD is His name."
 Exodus 15:3 transparent background. illuminated "I"

Description of Illuminations: The capital letters "I" and "A" decorate Revelation 19:11 and Revelations 5: 9-10 in primary colors
"And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll,
 And to open its seals; For you were slain And have redeemed us to God
 by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign
 on the earth." Revelations 5: 9-10, transparent background, Illuminated "A"
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!