|Designed by Lois Prahlow|
Free Standing Circular Banner Stand.
- Start with a six foot felt banner.
- Half-circle of felt stitched to back of banner 1/4″ from edge of circle
- Corrugated plastic is available in 4×8 sheets from sign companies. Cut with x-acto tool.
- Insert should be cut 1/2″ less than felt circle
- Slots into which Velcro strips are inserted to secure pole to corrugated plastic. Push pins should be pressed through each Velcro piece into wood to prevent slippage.
- Corrugated plastic insert, after attachment to pole, is slipped into the loose-bottomed pocket on the back of the banner.
- Metal plate and pipe, diameter slightly larger than that of the pole, welded to wheel base. Discarded automobile wheel from junk yard.