Tuesday, March 28, 2017

He is the First and the Last...


Description of Illumination: Illuminated letter "D" with gem stones and yellow background, blue text on white background from the Book of Revelation:

 "And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold I am alive forevermore. Amen
And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.
"Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after this.
"The mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands which you saw are the seven churches. Revelation 1:17-20 (NKJV)

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!