Thursday, July 23, 2015

Matthew 21:28, 29

"A man had two sons. He said to the elder:
"Son, go and work today in my vineyard.
"I will not," the son replied; but later
he experienced a change of heart,
and went to the fields to work."
Description of Illustration: Rembrandt's painting of Jesus, three illustrated "call-outs" for The Parable of the Two Sons, "A man had two sons. He said to the elder: "Son, go and work today in my vineyard. "I will not," the son replied; but later he experienced a change of heart, and went to the fields to work." Matthew 21:28, 29

The parable then continues when Jesus tells it "Then the father said to the younger son: "Go into the fields as well." Immediately he answered: "I will." But he remained at home, and ignored his father's words. Which of these two sons fulfilled their father's request?" Matthew 21:30-32
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!