Monday, July 13, 2015

I'm a Doctor, Not a . . .

"What am I? A doctor or a dimly lit coffee shop?"
"What am I? A doctor or a confused actor?"
"What am I? A doctor or a cracker-barrel philosopher?"
"Darn it, Jim! I'm a doctor not a French maid!"
"Darn it, Jim! I'm a doctor not holy roller!"
"Darn it, Jim! I'm a ... I forget."
"Darn it, Jim! I'm a doctor not Legalist."
"Darn it, Jim! I think I must learn to heal myself!"
 
Description of Illustration: the old Dr. McCoy, my favorite character from the earliest Star Trek series, Questions about this image? Read here and here. Viacom is the current copyrights owner of the series; read about their company here.

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks

 "My name is McCoy, I'm a doctor not a . . .

1 comment:

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!