Friday, July 10, 2015

Quotes From Saint Paul

Am I not free?
Am I not an apostle?
Have I not seen
Jesus our Lord?
Are you not my work
in the Lord?
1 Corinthians 9:1

For we do not preach
ourselves
but Christ Jesus
as Lord,
and ourselves as
your bond-servants
for Jesus' sake
2 Corinthians 4:5

"And He said to me,
'Go!
For I will send you
far away
to the Gentiles"
Acts 22:21

I am under obligation
bot to Greeks
and to barbarians,
both to the wise
and to the foolish.
So, for my part,
I am eager to preach
the gospel
to you also who are
in Rome
Romans 1:14-15
Description of Illustration: Stained glass window depicting the apostle Paul, scriptures from Romans, Acts, 2 Corinthians

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!