Wednesday, July 8, 2015

John 14:9

The original portrait of Jesus was drawn by hand.
 I uploaded it into Photoshop and added the reflection.
Description of Illustration:Three versions of the same portrait of Jesus: one in grayscale, one in lavender, and the third in a teal green color, a reflection of Jesus in the water paired with words from the following scripture, Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, Show us the Father?" John 14:9
Lavender version. Click directly on the
images to download the largest available
sizes.

Teal green version.

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!