Monday, July 13, 2015

The Star Trek Gospel

"To explore strange new worlds
To seek out new life
and new civilizations
To boldly take the Gospel
where no man has gone before"
Description of the illustration: I have long been a fan of Star Trek - so I made this graphic from the following resource found here: More information about the photo is here. image is taken from a press release in 1968. Wikipedia has identified the original black and white photo as a public domain resource. If the status should change, please contact me to remove it from this post. Note * I must see that the original status at Wikipedia has been changed. Viacom is the current copyrights owner of the series; read about their company here.

"cyberspace"
"The final frontier."
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.
The Original Intro.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Photoshop enhancement. There is some dignity given to these Trek memes that I don't often see on the web. As usual Kathy, thank you for your contributions, they are always nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!