Thursday, July 16, 2015

Matthew 11:28


Description of Illustration: tiny bird boarder in red and pink, swirls, scripture reads "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for you souls." Matthew 11:28-29 (NIV)
tiny dancing, red bird (gif)
"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint." Jeremiah 31:25
This is the cross reference for Matthew 11:28 (NIV)
swirl frame, red and pink colors
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!