Thursday, July 16, 2015

John 14:2,3


Description of Illustration: tiny bird pattern, swirls, two shades of Colonial blue, scripture reads "In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also." John 14: 2,3 (New King James Version)

These two scriptures: John 12:26 and John 14:28 are cross references for John 14:3, little swirl bird bar
transparent background
tiny blue, swirl bird shakes himself dry (gif)
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18
This is the cross reference for John 14: 2,3 (NIV)
blue swirl frame, Colonial blue colors
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!