Thursday, July 16, 2015

Isaiah 61:10


Description of Illustrations: small bird, swirl, Colonial blues, scripture reads "I delight greatly in the Lord: my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." Isaiah 61:10 (NIV)

These two scriptures: Ezekiel 42:14 and Revelation 21:2 are cross references of Isaiah 61:10,
little swirl, blue birds bar, transparent background
"I put on righteousness as my clothing;
justice was my robe and my turban." Job 29:14 (NIV)
This is the cross reference for Isaiah 61:10
swirly frame, Colonial blue colors
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Christian clipart. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!