Thursday, July 16, 2015

2 Corinthians 12:9


Description of the Illustrations: swirls, little bird, red and pink colors, scripture reads "The Lord said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me." 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NASB)
tiny bird looks to the left and right (gif)

"I can do all this through him who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
 This is the cross reference scripture for 2 Corinthians 12:9
swirl frame in red shades
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!