Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Sanctuary Is Reserved.

This is the older version of
bridal clip art. The font is very
traditional.
Description of Photograph: Photo of me holding my bridal bouquet over twenty-five years ago. Wow, time sure has passed. I'm still happily married to the same fellow. He and I have been through it all!

Clergy may download and use this photograph to announce weddings and rehearsals in their bulletins, email, web pages, newsletters etc... 

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

Here I've played around with the font a bit, and changed it to green.
I then decided to change the positioning of the font altogether and also have included six new monochromatic versions of the photograph; these seem to blend in with some web pages better. The three new colors are common to Spring weddings: pink, blue and lavender.

You can see here that I've moved the text to the left
and have selected a bolder looking one.
The two monochromatic blue versions. One has a very fine border
around it and is intended for white backgrounds only.

Here, as with the blue and lavender versions, the pink is also available
with a darker background. I prefer the lighter backgrounds but my daughters
have informed me that boarders in graphics are not as fashionable.
I have argued with them about the visual necessity of them but to no avail.

Lavender in weddings apparently is quite popular, so I was not allowed
to avoid it here. My oldest child says that it is necessary; so there you have it.

And at last, because it was requested by a clergymen, a grayscale for newsprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!