Monday, August 10, 2015

Tailpieces in Floral Motifs

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday,
today, and forever." Hebrews 13:8 (NIV)
Description of Illuminated Scripture: all in red with tailpieces illustrating a floral motif, scriptures from Hebrews, John, The Book of Psalms.
"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you;
not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not
your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
 John 14:27
"Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD's
 unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him." Psalm 32:10 (NIV)
"I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
 He will not let your foot slip- he who watches over you will not slumber."
Psalm 121:1-3 (WEB)
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!