Thursday, August 6, 2015

Native Proverb

 
Description of Photograph: This is a photograph I that took many years ago but I have published it since 2010. It is a nest made from clay and straw, an egg that has hatched and a butterfly resting on that egg. This is a relatively contemporary Christian symbol for the resurrection and shows up every now and again in a rare print or stained glass window. It is only a 100 years old; therefore, not a very old symbol among Christian believers.

The Native American proverb reads, "Tell me and I'll forget. Show me, and I may not remember. Involve me, and I'll understand."
 
Native proverb in brown.
Native proverb in pale sienna.
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks
 
Native proverb with black egg and black background and teal shadows.
Native proverb with black egg and black background and brown shadows.
Native proverb with black egg and black background and orange shadows.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!