Monday, August 10, 2015

Tailpieces in Blue Floral Motifs

"Cast your burden on the LORD and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved." Psalm 55:22
Description of the Illuminated Scriptures: blue floral motifs, scriptures from Psalms and the Gospel of Matthew.
"I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation." Psalm 13:5
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!