Monday, August 24, 2015

Matthew 18:20

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:20

Description of Illustration: Above is the full color version of Jesus, The Holy Spirit and two believers joined in prayer; below are six monochromatic color variations of the same illustration: bright blue, sepia, grey, darker blue, cranberry, green and aqua. I drew this illustration based upon the scripture of Matthew 18:20 
 









Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!