Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Jephthah made an ill considered vow...

"And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD: "If you give the Ammonites into
my hands, whatever comes out of the door of my house to meet me
when I return in triumph from the Ammonites will be the LORD's,
 and I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering." Judges 11:30-31

Description of Illustration: a vintage illustration depicting Jephthah being greeted by his beloved daughter greeting him unaware of his ill considered vow. pipes, tambourines, dancers, triumph in battle, grief at home, soldiers, scripture from Judges, old children's Bible illustration from Germany

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!