Sunday, August 29, 2021

I'm Living In Heaven Today

 I'M LIVING IN HEAVEN TO-DAY

They tell of the bliss of the ransomed above
In the Land that is far, far away;
But Jesus so fills my glad heart with His love
That I'm living in heaven to-day.

They tell of the pleasures that never decline
And the treasures that never decay;
But Jesus Himself and His riches are mine,
And I'm living in heaven to-day.

No sorrow e'er comes to that beautiful shore,
And their tears have been all wiped away;
But Jesus has taught me to sorrow no more,
And He fills me with heaven to-day.

For heaven is Jesus and Jesus is mine,
And His presence is with me alway;
He fills me so full of His glory divine
That I'm living in heaven to-day.

I now have a joy that they never can know,
In that Land that is far, far away;
I'm seeking and saving poor sinners below,
And this is my heaven to-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!