Monday, May 14, 2018

The Choir In Navy

"Speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit.
Sing and make music from your heart to the LORD..." Ephesians 5:19
Description Of Illustration: choir, sheet music, hymns, singing, group chorus, navy choir robes, scriptures about choirs, singing, lips, faces Sunday morning choir

"Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the LORD: for he is highly exalted.
 Both horse and driver he has hurled into the sea." Exodus 15:1
He says, "I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters,
 in the assembly I will sing your praises." Hebrews 2:12
"My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you -
I whom you have delivered." Psalm 71:23
Have a question about the Christian Clip Art? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!