Tuesday, May 15, 2018

The Choir In Gold

"But about midnight Paul and Silas were praying and
 singing hymns of praise to God..." Acts 16:25
Description of Christian Clip Art: choir, sheet music, hymns, singing, group chorus, gold choir robes, scriptures about choirs, singing, lips, faces Sunday morning choir

"After singing a hymn, they went out to
the Mount of Olives." Mark 14:16
"He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to out God,
 Many will see and fear And will trust in the LORD." Psalm 40:3
"I will sing to the Lord all my life, I will sing praise to
 my God as long as I live" Psalm 104:33
Have a question about the Christian Clip Art? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!