Friday, May 18, 2018

The Hope of Israel . . .

"Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake,
these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and
everlasting contempt. Those who have insight will shine brightly
 like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead
 the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever."
 Daniel 12:2,3
Description of Christian Clip Art: prophecy about the resurrection of the saints in Christ, medallion with the feet of Christ at the top raising from the empty tomb, clouds, O or medallion from an old manuscript, white background
Therefore prophesy and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord GOD,
"Behold, I will open your graves and cause you to come up out
 of your graves, My people; and I will bring you into the land
of Israel. Then you will know that I am the LORD, when I have
opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up
out of your graves" Ezekiel 37:12,13
"But those who die in the LORD will live; their bodies will rise again!
 Those who sleep in the earth will rise up and sing for joy!
 For your life-giving light will fall like dew on your people in the place
of the dead! Isaiah 26:19
"I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;
 I myself will see him with my own eyes--I, and not another.
 How my heart yearns within me!" Job 19: 25-27
Have a question about the Christian Clip Art? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!