Saturday, May 26, 2018

Testimony

"But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect," I Peter 3:15

Testimony
by Jane Van Allen

From early life to riper years.
The Savior's grace has kept me;
In all my varied, pilgrim life.
The Savior's love sustains me.

In all ray sorrows, sighs and tears.
The Holy Spirit calms me;
In all my trials, doubts and fears,
The loving Savior's with me.

In every suff'ring scene of life,
God's mercy then surrounds me;
And in the darkest hours of life.
The Savior's love shines round me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!