Friday, May 5, 2017

Short love verses from Song of Solomon...

"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth-for your
love is more delightful than wine." Song of Solomon 1:2
Description of Illustration: yellow and blue butterfly, yellow background, transparent boarder, scriptures from Song of Solomon, from the New International Version of the Bible

"Let him lead me to the banquet hall, and let his
banner over me be love." Song of Solomon 2:4
"See! The winter is past; the rains are
over and gone." Song of Solomon 2:11
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!