Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Ancient Woven Cross Pattern

       Above is an ancient design of a woven cross. This one may be found in Scotland and Ireland in church cemeteries and in other architectural accents. The cross represents the personal sacrifice of Christ for the forgiveness of sins. Peoples all over the world have designed crosses that reflect their faith and cultural design preferences.

Scriptural References for The Woven Cross:
  • "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
    My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth." Psalm 139:13-15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!