Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Old Bunny Wisdom Quotes

Description of the Illustrated Quotes: 7 Old Bunny Wisdom Quotes originate from the children's book "The Velveteen Rabbit." The illustrations are vintage and restored by Kathy Grimm. The backgrounds are transparent, the quote boxes tan and the bunny pink/mauve.
"When you are Real, you don't mind being hurt."
"You become. It takes a long time."
"The nursery magic does happen."
"I can jump higher than anything!"
"I am Real! The Boy said so!"
"when you are Real shabbiness doesn't matter."
"I knew that the child needed me."
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!