Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Great I AM of The Old Testament

"I am God Almighty; walk before me, and be blameless, that I may make my covenant
 between me and you, and may multiply you greatly." Genesis 17:1-2
Description of the illustration: Angel holding and reading the scriptures, halo, wings, Initials "I" and "L", graphic illustrations in shades of tan and brown, three scriptures, background Hebrew text is of The Lord's Prayer

"God said to Moses, "I am who I am." And he said, "Say this to
the people of Israel, I Am has sent me to you." Exodus 3:14
"Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all the remnant of the house of Israel,
 who have been borne by me from before your birth, carried from the womb;
 even to your old age I am he, and to gray hairs I will carry you.
 I have made, and I will bear; I will carry and will save." Isaiah 46:3-4
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!