Friday, January 22, 2016

A New Palm Sunday Set

"Whoever wants to serve me must follow me,
so that my servant will be with me where I am.
 And my Father will honor anyone who serves me."
 John12:26
Description of Illustrations: three graphics designed to coordinate with each other, these come in the traditional Palm Sunday colors: purple and green, portrait of Jesus, palm branches, small marble donkey all by K. Grimm, text is scripture from the Gospel of John

"The next day the large crowd that had come for the Passover Festival heard
that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem. So they took branches of palm trees
 and went out to meet him,shouting, "Praise God! God bless him who comes
 in the name of the Lord! God bless the King of Israel!" Jesus found a donkey
 and rode on it, just as the scripture says, "Do not be afraid, city of Zion!
 Here comes your king, riding on a young donkey." John 12:12-15
"Here comes your king,
riding on a young donkey."
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!