Monday, June 1, 2015

The Alpha and Omega

Description of Illustration: Alpha and Omega stained glass graphic, Text reads, ""I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."" Rev 1: 8 (WEB)

Words of Encouragement for Our Visitors: I put myself into God's hand, when I laid down, and I felt secure. I am as safe under His care in the night as in the day. I slept in peace. No evil befell me. I awoke refreshed from my slumbers. I am alive now through my heavenly Father's gracious protection. (public domain prayer)

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!