Saturday, June 27, 2015

Jeremiah 31:3

This illuminated scripture comes in a dark forest green, beige, gold and teal. It has a floral motif.
Description of Illustration: scripture from Jeremiah with an illuminated letter "T" it will become the color of your pages when you upload it onto your blog. scripture "The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying:"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." Jeremaih 31:3

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks

1 comment:

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!