Thursday, June 25, 2015

John 14:20

Communion graphic in black and white paired with John 14:20.

Communion graphic in shades of blue paired with John 14:20.

Communion graphic in shades of green paired with John 14:20.

Communion graphic in shades of gold paired with John 14:20.

Communion graphic in shades of purple paired with John 14:20.

Communion graphic in shades of red paired with John 14:20.

Description of Illustration:  A set of communion graphics in multiple colors paired with John 14:20 "In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you." 

And, here is a tiny one.
 Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!