Sunday, June 7, 2015

Ephesians 6:14-15


Description of Illustration: 3 scriptures about running the race of life as a Christian, brown and mauve borders, white background, the texts read:

Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. Ephesians 6:14-15 ESV
and
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 2 Timothy 4:7
and
When Jesus received the sour wine, He said, "It is finished," and he bowed His head and gave up His spirit. John 19:30

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!