Tuesday, February 8, 2022

For those who wait in prisons...

"Bring me out of prison, that I may give
thanks to your name!..." Psalm 142:7

Description of Clip Art: man chained in jail, prisoner in black and white, bars on the window, prison with cement block walls and floors, alone in the dark, ball and chain, the burden of prosecution, scriptures for those who are in prison...

"Let the groans of the prisoners come 
before you; according to your great
power, preserve those doomed to die!: 
Psalm 79:11

"I can do all things through him who 
strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

"Continue to remember those in prison
as if you were together with them in 
prison..." Hebrews 13:3

"The Lord hears the needy and does not
despise his captive people." Psalm 69:33

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!