Wednesday, November 3, 2021

New Life Scriptures + Butterfly

"And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new."
 Also he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."
 Revelation 21:5

Description of Clip Art: butterfly motifs with scripture about new life, framed scriptures 

"I have been crucified with Christ, It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.
 And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved
 me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20


"He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into
 man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from
the beginning to the end." Ecclesiastes 3:11


"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to
 his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope
 through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead..." 1 Peter 1:3


Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!