Thursday, November 25, 2021

Looking at life through different glasses...

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD,
plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11
    

Description of Illustration: A man looks through the wheels of a bike instead of regular glasses, this implies that his point of view is unique, unlike many others. greyscale, hand-drawn illustration, 3 scriptures are included...


"For my thoughts are not your thoughts neither are your ways my ways,
 declares the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
 so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8-9

"As we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen.
 For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal."
2 Corinthians 4: 18

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!