Wednesday, November 3, 2021

For the incarcerated...

Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. Then the righteous will gather about me
 because of your goodness to me. Psalm 142:7

Description of Clip Art: prison bars, prison cell, prisoner, convict, incarcerated, jail cell, behind bars, scriptures about prisoners from the Book of Psalms in specific, vintage photograph

May the groans of the prisoners come before you; with your strong arm preserve those
condemned to die. Psalm 79:11

Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God in his holy habitation. God settles the
solitary in a home; he leads out the prisoners to prosperity, but the rebellious dwell in a parched
land. Psalm 68:5-6

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!