About: Genesis; a canonical book of the Old Testament, so called from Greek genesis, or generation, because it contains an account of the origin of all visible things, and of the genealogy of the first patriarchs. In the Hebrew it is called "בראשית ברא אלהים" B'reishit bara Elohim, which signifies, in the beginning, because it begins with that word.
All graphics/illustrations/clip art on this web journal are free to download and use for personal art projects, church related hard copy or webpages. Images are not to be redistributed in any other collections of clip art online. Please include a link back to this web journal if you use the materials for web articles. Link back to http://christianclipartreview.blogspot.com
Sometimes multiple scripture using the same image are uploaded onto the same page. Keep looking on the post and you will find that there is a scripture from the Book of The Bible it is listed under here.
- Eve and her apple... - the third chapter of Genesis
- Scriptures to Remember - Genesis 9:15
- Don't Pick The Fruit! - Genesis three story
- The Great I AM of The Old testament - Genesis 17:1-2
- Adam and Eve in the Garden - before the fall
- Acorn Motif Escrituras en Español - Genesis 8:22
- Rebekah Gives Birth to Two Nations - Genesis 25: 23-27
- Genesis 3:6 - Adam and Eve in the garden window
- Doxology: A Hymn of Praise! - Genesis 1:1
- Scripture About Harvest - Genesis 8:22
- Genesis 41:38 - life of Joseph
- Genesis 40:8 - Joseph's dreams
- Potiphar's wife - Genesis 39: 6-7
- The Trinity in Creation Scriptures - Genesis 1:1, 1:2, 1:26
- Genesis 12:13 - caveman and woman cartoon
- Genesis 2:8 - series called Eve and Adam
- A Simple Ark and Dove - Genesis 8:11
- Genesis 2:15 - relaxed in the garden
- Wedding Rings - Genesis 2:24
- "And the two shall be one" - Genesis 2:24
- Flood Doves - Genesis 8:11
- Noah - from the Book of Genesis
- Lion of Judah Flags - Genesis 49:9
Video about The Book of Genesis from The Bible Project.
Part 1 is above, Part 2 here.
Visit The Bible Project here. Visit their YouTube channel by
clicking directly on the video.
Page last updated April 19, 2017