About: Exodus, (from ex., out, and odos, a way;) the name of the second book of Moses, and is so called in the Greek version because it relates to the departure of the Israelites out of Egypt. It comprehends the history of about a hundred and forty-five years; and the principal events contained in it are, the bondage of the Israelites in Egypt, and their miraculous deliverance by the hand of Moses; their entrance into the wilderness of Sinai; the promulgation of law, and the building of the tabernacle. - Watson.
All graphics/illustrations/clip art on this web journal are free to download and use for personal art projects, church related hard copy or webpages. Images are not to be redistributed in any other collections of clip art online. Please include a link back to this web journal if you use the materials for web articles. Link back to http://christianclipartreview.blogspot.com
Sometimes multiple scripture using the same image are uploaded onto the same page. Keep looking on the post and you will find that there is a scripture from the Book of The Bible it is listed under here.
- Exodus 34:21
- Shofar and Scriptures
- Exodus 20:12
- Valencia, Clamondin or Tangerine Trees Potted (paired with scriptures)
- The Great I AM of The Old Testament
- Exodus 4:21
- Exodus 23:7
- The Law is Love, The Law is A Mirror
- Moses and The Burning Bush
- Watching Over Moses
- A Pastel of Pharoah's Daughter
- The Staff of Moses
- An Etching of Michelangelo's Moses
- Moses and The 10 Commandments
- Spreading Gossip and Slander
- Drawn From The Water
- The Ten Commandments Depicting Hebrew Text
Video by The Bible Project, view part 2 here.
Page updated March 25, 2017.