Thursday, September 3, 2015

Illustration of Mary Nursing Jesus

"The Lord said to my Lord, "Sit at My right hand, until I place
Your enemies as a footstool for your feet."" Matthew 22:44 (BLB)
Description of Illustration: Mary tenderly nurses Jesus, pastels on brown paper, three texts illustrated with this one illustration from Matthew, Philippians and Romans, pastel drawing by Kathy Grimm

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

"More than that, I count all things as loss compared to the surpassing excellence
of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have lost all things. I consider them
 rubbish, that I may gain Christ..." Philippians 3:8 (BSB)
"For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, not angels, nor principalities,
 nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth,
nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God,
which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39 (NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!