Monday, September 14, 2015

Illuminated Quotes by Jesus About Knowledge

"There is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; neither hid that shall not be known." Luke 12:2
Illuminated Quotes Described: These Illuminated letters: T, I and A have been restored in full color by Kathy to decorate Gospel scriptures from Luke, Matthew and John. These scriptures relate to knowledge. I believe that all of the following scriptures are from a King James Version of The Bible. All backgrounds are white.

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

"I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist." Luke 21:15

"Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old." Matthew 13:52

"It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God." John 6:45

"All things that I have heard of my Father, I have made known unto you." John 15:15

"This is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!