Friday, January 28, 2022

A shepherd with a staff...

"And I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David,
and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd."
Ezekiel 34: 23
 
Description of Vintage Photograph: old shepherd in the desert, sheep, flock, lambs, guarding the sheep, three scriptures

"I will surely assemble all of you, O Jacob; I will gather the remnant of Israel; 
I will set them together like sheep in a fold, like a flock in its pasture,
a noisy multitude of men." Micah 2:12

"Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep
pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief
and a robber. The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd
of the sheep." John 10: 1-2

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!