Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Keep The Red Cross On His Side!

Description of Illustration: vintage Red Cross clip art, black and white except for the red cross, one for the American Navy and the other for the American Army, uniforms, backgrounds appropriate to the soldier's service at sea or on dry land, the text on both versions reads "Keep Your Red Cross At His Side, Give!", I'm assuming that both of these were published during or after WWII? The uniforms look more contemporary to me. The original drawings did not have red crosses, but the cross was in black. I colored the crosses red.

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!