Saturday, October 30, 2021

Behind a locked door...

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous;
 be strong." 1 Corinthians 16:13

Description of Illustration: Black and white photograph of a man fearful of what lies behind a locked door..., scriptures, he carries the key 

 

"The LORD is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?"
Psalm 27:1


"For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and
says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." Isaiah 41:13

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!