Saturday, August 20, 2016

Psalm 52:8,9 in English and French


Description of Illustration: Two versions, putting crushed olives into basket-containers for pressing, man working, stone wall, olives, press, scripture in English and French, "But I am like a flourishing olive tree in the house of God; I trust in God's faithful love forever and ever. I will praise You forever for what You have done. In the presence of Your faithful people, I will put my hope in Your name, for it is good." Psalm 52: 8.9, restored black and white photograph
 

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject, folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!