Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Searching for Answers?

"O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? It was before your
eyes that Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified." Galatians 3:1 (ESV)
Description of Illustration: women wearing blindfold, hands, reaching out, wandering, vintage black and white photograph

"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him.
 And I will raise him up on the last day." John 6:44 (ESV)
"Jesus said, "For judgment I came into this world, that those who do not see may see,
 and those who see may become blind." John 9:39 (ESV)
"For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God,
but the doers of the law who will be justified." Romans 2:13 (ESV)
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

My Everything (Official Video) - Song from the album Mobile Orchestra available now: http://smarturl.it/OwlCityMobileOrch?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!