Friday, April 8, 2016

Galatians 2:20 in both English and Spanish texts

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live,
 but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body,
I live by faith in the Son of God,
who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20 NIV
Description of the Illustration: young man tangled up in thorn vine, Christ's crown of thorns symbol, in black and white and purple and black for Lent too, transparent backgrounds

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject, folks

"Con Cristo he sido crucificado,
y ya no soy yo el que vive,
 sino que Cristo vive en mí;
 y la vida que ahora vivo en la carne,
 la vivo por fe en el Hijo de Dios,
 el cual me amó y se entregó a sí mismo por mí.
 "Galatas 2:20
Galatas 2:20
Phillips, Craig & Dean "Crucified with Christ"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!