Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Scriptures About Salvation: Fall Motifs

Illuminated and Illustrated Scriptures Described: Many salvation scriptures illuminated with autumnal colors: burnt orange, ivory and white, plus Illustrated scriptures with fall mums, pumpkins, corn, fall leaves and wheat, pastoral scenes on a river

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
 Romans 3:23 (NIV)
"Truly my soul waits upon God; from him comes my salvation."
 Psalm 62:1(King James 2000)

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the father except through me." John 14:6 (NIV)

"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my
voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him,
 and he with me." Revelation 3:20 (NIV)

"And He was saying to them, "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few;
 therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers.
Go, behold, I send you out as lambs in the midst of wolves.
Carry no purse, nor bag, nor sandals; and greet no one on the road."
 Luke 10: 2,3, and 4 (The American Standard Bible)

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son,
that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world,
 but to save the world through Him." John 3:16-17 (NIV)

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this
not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works,
so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:8,9 (NIV)

"Put out into the deep water, and let down the nets for a catch. Simon answered,
 "Master, we've worked hard all night and haven't anything.
But because you say so, I will let down the nets." Luke 5: 45 (NIV)

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal
life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23 (NIV)

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ he is a new creation; the old
has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!