Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Without Christ

        It is said that an asylum for the blind was once constructed without windows, because the committee saw no use in providing light for this who cannot see. The consequence was that the patients languished and fell sick; but when the committee resolved to open the windows the sun's rays poured in, and the health of the inmates was restored.

"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These things I will do; I will not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!