Saturday, August 5, 2023

Baby thinking hard...

 

"I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Description of Photograph: baby, infant, playpen, stuffed animals, big rubber ball, black and white photograph, thought bubble, 6 scriptures, texts


"The Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


"Cast all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:6-7


"For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:10


"When the cares of my heart are many...cheer my soul, Lord." Psalm 94:19


"Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble." Matthew 6: 34

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!