Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Queen Esther's Crown

"the king loved Esther more than all the women, and she won grace
and favor in his sight more then all the virgins, so that he set the royal
crown on her head and made her queen instead of Vashti." Esther 2:17
Description of Illustration: feminine crown, brown text, white background, Book of Esther, favor with the king, gems, gold, floral crown, rubies, diamonds, ESV versions of scripture
"Then Queen Esther answered, "If I have found favor in your sight, O king,
 and if it please the king, let my life be granted me for my wish, and
my people for my request." Esther 7:3


"Then King Ahasuerus said to Queen Esther and to Modecai the Jew,
"Behold, I have given Esther the house of Haman, and they have
hanged him on the gallows, because he intended to lay hands
on the Jews." Esther 8:7
Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. Thanks and have a nice day!